Welcome to my Jewlery blog. My name is Francesca and I am a Jewlery Designer. I am originally educated as an Interior Achitect and Interior designer. But I have for a long time been making Jewlery too. I find my inspiration in everyday things..from a flover to a nice colour. I often wake up with design dreams and have to remember it so I can design it the next morning. I here want to share with you my Jewlery design. Enjoy Francesca Design

fredag 28. mai 2010

Heart Crystal



Heart Crystal Is a design By Francesca Design.
I am a designer and have been making jewlery for a while.
This item is made with silver and beige tinted crystals and small metal hearts.
If you wish another colour on the crystals I can custom make it for you at the same price.
Just send me an email with your colour wish. This may take 2 days longer before I ship the Item.
The earrings measure : 8cm including earpiece.

Enjoy
Francesca Design

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar